Cardon Chidren's Medical Center provides children, parents, family and friends with a comprehensive support network of programs, both inpatient and outpatient, led by trained hospital facilitators.
Our programs offer safety, relaxation, education and provide an environment for patients and families to share ideas and stories to help with recovery and care.
- Asthma Support Group Join other families living with asthma to share resources and network at fun events for kids and families. Call (480) 412-7902 to join or visit the web page
- Breastfeeding Support Group This group meets weekly. Call (480) 412-3035 to join or visit the web page
- Diabetes Support Group Meet other families who live with diabetes. Call (480) 412-4557 to join or visit the web page
- Arizona EOS Support Group Dedicated to providing support to adults and parents/grandparents of children affected by an Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorders (EGID).
- When: Monthly at 6:30 p.m. Contact us for exact dates
- Where: The Rosati Education Center, Aspen and B
- Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org