Contact our Public Relations team
The Cardon Children's Public Relations staff is responsible for building relationships with community and media organizations to provide information about medical services and events. We recognize that media is an important communication link, but understand the need to protect patient privacy.
Cardon Children's Medical Center has been covered in local, regional and national publications as well as local television and radio.
- Ask the Expert - Get the latest health advice from our physicians and medical experts.
- For the Media - Get the scoop on our media policies and who to contact for news stories.
- News Stories and Press Releases - Read about Cardon Children's in the news and our latest announcements.
- Publications - Cardon Children's offers print and electronic publications to keep you informed.
- Stay Connected with Us - Keep up with Cardon Children's on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
After Hours, Weekends or Holidays
For assistance after hours (between 5 p.m. and 8 a.m.), and on weekends, or holidays, media should call our centralized Public Relations number at (602) 492-4770. Please make sure to leave a message. A Public Relations staff member will call you back immediately.
- For information about inviting a guest speaker to your organization or group, call (480) 412-7696.
- For information about how to donate toys or other items to the hospital, call (480) 412-8158.