Cardon Children's Medical Center is a comprehensive children's hospital that serves greater Phoenix, the state of Arizona and beyond.
Cardon Children's Medical Center pediatric orthopedic specialists are skilled at treating orthopedic complications from complex musculoskeletal disorders to problems as common as knee and shoulder injuries.
Our team of orthopedic specialists is experienced in treating children of all ages – from infants to young adults with orthopedic conditions. We are dedicated to providing treatment that allows children to return to their daily activities as quickly as possible.
Common orthopedic conditions treated at Cardon Children's Medical Center include:
- Blount’s disease
- Failed back surgery
- Hip Dysplasia (DDH)
- Herniated discs (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
- Limb deformity/shortening
- Neuromuscular disorders (cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, spina bifida)
- Pinched Nerves
- Scoliosis (congenital, idiopathic, neuromuscular, traumatic, etc.)
- Spinal Deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis)
- Spinal injuries and fractures
- Spinal Stenosis (narrowing of spinal canal)