Cardon Children's Medical Center's plastic surgery program provides excellent care for patients ranging in age from newborns to adolescents.
Our compassionate surgeons and staff can help with:
- Craniofacial problems
- Orbital problems
- Cleft lip and palate
- Facial bone fractures
- Congenital tumors of the head and neck
- Reconstructive procedures and cosmetic surgery, such as otoplasty and rhinoplasty.
- Congenital ear deformities
- Congenital hand anomalies
- Hand trauma
- Vascular anomalies
- Facial trauma
- Acute burns and burn reconstruction
- Congenital breast deformities