Banner Lassen Medical Center is proud to be part of the Susanville community.
Our health care professionals are honored that our neighbors and friends put their health in our hands and we are privileged to support the community in so many ways.
- Outpatient visits: 26,622
- Emergency department visits: 9,231
- Inpatient visits: 1,253
- Babies delivered: 270
- Total Surgeries: 1,008
- Charity care (includes financial assistance): $2,170,930
- Employees: 218 healthcare providers and support staff
- Medical Staff: 62 primary care and specialty physicians as well as Allied Health professionals
In 2013, Banner Lassen was recognized by iVantage Health Analytics’ Hospital Strength IndexTM as a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital.
Based on 2012 data, updated August 2013