Support Groups at East Morgan Community Hospital
East Morgan County Hospital offers support groups to aid patients in handling health conditions or in their recovery from an injury or illness.
Our Brain Injury Support Group can help people recovering from traumatic brain injury. This group helps the survivor, family and friends.
- Cost: $50 per year at the Basic level or $5 financial need memberships
- Call: (970) 842-6306 for more information
- More detailed information about this support group
Share experiences, knowledge and feelings about living with diabetes. If you have diabetes or live with someone who does, this group will manage the diabetes.
- Cost: Free
- When: Third Monday of the month from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Main Conference room of the hospital
- Call: (970) 842-6827 for more information