Ask the Expert
East Morgan County Hospital believes education is a critical part of excellent patient care. We encourage patients to ask questions and learn more about their own health.
Ask the Expert Articles
Read more about:
- What is a Prolapsed Uterus?
Featuring Paul Hiratzka, MD
East Morgan County Hospital experts:
- Just how risky is the sunshine? Featuring Kim Weisser, MD
- What men and women should know about heart disease Featuring Scott Faulkner, MD
- Importance of bone-density screening Featuring Scott Faulkner, MD
- How to care for your child's sore throat Featuring Ralph McClure, MD
- Heat problems for kids Featuring Jayanth Talluri, MD
- Treatment of varicose veins Featuring Thomas Bryant, MD
- The importance of Pap tests Featuring Nancy Samples, FNP
- When should I get a mammogram and why? Featuring Lila Statz, MD