Emergency Care Services
The Emergency department at East Morgan County Hospital is proud to serve the emergency care needs of the residents in of Morgan County and the surrounding communities.
EMCH is designated as a Level IV Trauma Center, with 24 hour a day, seven days a week coverage. Our emergency department physicians, physician assistant, and specially trained nurses are available to assist you. If the patient requires more specialized care, one of two air ambulance services fly to our on-site helipad to promptly transport them to a higher level trauma center.
Emergency department is well-equipped to diagnose and treat a patient's specific injury or illness, including strokes through the Telestroke Program. We are committed to treating medical conditions thoroughly and efficiently and always with Banner’s mission in mind – to provide safe, excellent patient care.
- Early morning hours: 7 - 8 a.m., Monday - Friday
- Extended hours: 5 - 8 p.m., Monday - Thursday
- Saturday morning hours: 8 a.m. - noon - Walk-ins welcome
- Call (970) 842-CARE (2273) for more information or an appointment
At East Morgan County Hospital, we recognize that emergencies are not planned and are often stressful situations. That’s why we’re working to make sure a visit to our Emergency department goes as smoothly as possible and to ensure that patients receive care as quickly as possible.
- Communication plays a key role in the patient's successful course of treatment in the Emergency department.
- Language and interpretive services are available; please ask a nurse or Emergency department receptionist about these services.