OccuMED Case Management
Monday through Thursday
7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
7 a.m. - 11 a.m.
OccuMED is a FREE worker's compensation case management program available to local employers at East Morgan County Hospital's OccHealth program.
With the assistance of a RN Case Manager, employers can effectively handle work-related injuries and control worker's compensation costs over the long term. The RN Case Manager serves as the single entry point of contact for the employee and the employer to navigate through the complex worker's compensation system, making the process less daunting, more effective, and providing a much better outcome for everyone involved. OccuMED provides effective communication and coordinated services between all parties involved.
Case Management Services Include
- Paper work processing between providers and insurance carrier
- Coordinating service delivery
- Effective communication between all parties
- Ensure that your employee receives the necessary treatment
- Preventative screenings
Advantages to employers
Employers receive case management services for all employees who are diagnosed with a work related injury and/or illness.
- Case management is provided by RNs experienced in worker's compensation.
- RN case manager works in concert with OccuMED's contracted providers including:
- Ancillary health services
- Employer's claims adjustor
- Employer's designated representative
- Worker's medical recovery
- Functional capacity
- Return to work at the sooner following the injury
The RN case manager helps contain costs through coordinating service delivery and ensuring effective communication between all parties involved with the injury or illness. For information about our providers, please see the OccuMED Designated Providers List.
For more information on these services, please call (970) 842-9866.