Ceri Middlemist, PT, DPT
Therapy Clinic Hours
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Call (970) 842-6239 to make an appointment.
- Women's health
- Licensed Physical Therapist (PT) since 2004
- American Physical Therapy Association Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- BS in Exercise Physiology, Adams State College
- MS in Physical Therapy, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Evidence Based Strengthening & Conditioning, 2011
- Therapeutic Modalities: An Evidence-Based Approach, 2008
- Recent Advances in the Evaluation & Treatment of the Knee, 2007
- Recent Advance in the Evaluation & Treatment of the Shoulder, 2007
- Beyond Kegels: Bladder Health & the Pelvic Rotator Cuff, 2006
- Beyond Kegels II: Advanced Techniques and Special Populations, 2006
- Getting Results Faster when using NDT to Increase Challenge of the Lower Extremities and to Improve Gait, 2006
- Introduction to NDT: Achieving Functional Outcomes for Adults with Hemiplegia using the Principles of NDT, 2006
- Tai Chi for Balance, Fall Risk Reduction and Rehabilitation, 2005
- Myofascial Release: State of the Art Tissue Mobilization, 2004
- Ceri has been a physical therapist at EMCH Rehab Department since 2004. Her area of interest is in women’s health. She has been instrumental in developing a program for improving bowel and bladder health through pelvic muscle re-education.
Membership & Awards
- National Deans List 2006-2007