Linda Slembarski, COTA
Alonzo Petteys Rehab Clinic Hours
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Call (970) 842-6239 to make an appointment.
- Physical Disabilities
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, 1981
- Recertified, 2011
- Certificate in Occupational Therapy, from the University of Kansas, 1981
- Bachelor of General Studies in Sociology from the University of Kansas, 1981
- Diabetes Review for Healthcare Professionals, 2011
- Balance Management, 2010
- Continence Management, 2010
- Geriatric Strength Building, 2010
- ACP Training Wound Care, 2010
- Group Therapy, 2010
- Clinical Pathways to successful contracture management, 2010
- Physical Agent Modalities Basics, 2010
After graduation, Linda worked in home health in the greater Kansas City area, working primarily with veterans and geriatric patients. After moving to Colorado in 1985, she worked in pediatric therapy and at various skilled nursing facilities. In early 2011, Linda started at Alonzo Petteys Rehab Center. She works with the inpatient unit and performed some outpatient hand therapy. She also assists with the Diabetes Support Group.
Membership & Awards
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Colorado Occupational Therapy Association