Lindsey Jones, PT, DPT
Therapy Clinic Hours
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Call (970) 842-6239 to make an appointment.
- Orthopedic injuries
- Licensed Physical Therapist (PT) in Colorado
- American Physical Therapy Association, Certified Clinical Instructor
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- BS in Exercise Physiology, Adams State College
- Diabetes Through the Lifecycle, 2010
- Assessing & Treating Shoulder Disorders & Injuries, 2010
- Combined Sections Meeting, attending multiple pediatric courses, 2009
- Interventions for Children with Hypotonia, 2009
- Beyond Kegels for Bladder and Bowel Health, 2009
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation: Considerations for Diverse Populations, 2009
Following graduation Lindsey worked in a pediatric setting, primarily working with children ages birth to three years old. She also has experience working with children 3-18 years of age in various settings. Conditions treated include neurological deficits, genetic syndromes, congenital deformities, developmental delay, and orthopedic injuries. Lindsey has been a physical therapist at EMCH Rehab Department since 2009. Her special interests include pediatrics.
MEMBERSHIP & AWARDS
- American Physical Therapy Association