Tim Brown, PT, Director of Rehab Services
Therapy Clinic Hours
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Call (970) 842-6239 to make an appointment.
- Spinal rehab
- Manual therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association Advanced Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- Orthopedic Section
- Health Policy and Administrative Section
- Licensed Physical Therapist since 1994
B.S. in Physical Therapy; Langston University
- Multiple courses in manual therapy techniques for the spine and extremities including Functional Mobilization of the Upper Quarter, functional mobilization of the Lower Quarter, Lumbo-Pelvic Integration, and Cervical-Thoracic Integration; vestibular rehab, and myofascial release techniques.
- Multiple courses in leadership development and communication including Maximum Leadership.
Large emphasis on manual therapy including a special interest in evaluation of the spine, and treatment of spinal disorders. Primary practice setting is in general outpatient orthopedics. Special interests in this setting include clinical instructing and quality improvement for clinical practice.
MEMBERSHIP & AWARDS
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Section Member
- American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapist
- Government Affairs Committee 1998-2000
- Rural Clinical Instructor of the Year 2004 by CU