Arriving on Campus
Identification Badges Required on Campus
Stop by the Security Department obtain your ID badge:
- Upon completion of the credentialing and privileging process, you will need to provide a legible government-issued ID card (current driver’s license, military ID or passport) to Security.
- Physicians, allied health professionals, residents, and students must wear a Banner identification badge on the upper right side of the torso (not at the waist) while on campus to:
- Access restricted areas
- Provide identity verification for patients, staff and others
If your badge is temporarily misplaced, the Security Department will issue a temporary day badge that must be returned at the end of the day.
Finding your way around
- Map to McKee Medical Center
- Facility Interior Map
- Parking: Designated physician parking is located in posted locations on the campus with the most convenient parking outside the Provider Lounge entrance. Parking permits (hangtag for the rearview mirror) can be obtained by providing your vehicle information (make/model, color, year, state and license plate number) to the Security Department.
- Provider Lounge: The provider lounge is located on the first floor on the south side of the hospital building between the ambulance entrance and the Surgery Center entrance. Lunch is served weekdays
11 a.m. – 2 p.m. except on Wednesdays if a CME is offered.