Stepping Stones Adult Day Program
Stepping Stones Adult Day Program, a service of McKee Medical Center, gives participants a safe, caring place to socialize, build friendships, and enjoy stimulating activities.
Stepping Stones is a place where dignity, confidence, security, and independence are assured, giving participants a new level of freedom and enhancing their quality of life.
We tailor our activities to meet each participant's specific needs.
For caregivers, Stepping Stones not only provides a break from the daily routines but also the assurance that their loved ones are receiving the best care available from an experienced, sensitive staff.
Stepping Stones has a professional staff with one caretaker for every four patients. We are qualified to administer medications and to complete basic health monitoring, nurse’s assessment and personal care assistance.
We work with individuals to design a plan of care that considers each client’s skill levels. Daily planned activities include:
- Art projects
- Involvement with children
- Visits from pets (PAWS program)
- Exercise programs
- Nutritious lunches and snacks prepared by the dietary staff at McKee Medical Center
- A family support group
- Information and referral regarding community resources
- Transportation to planned off-site activities
- Professional staff for your loved one
- $52 for a full day (more than five hours)
- $41 for a half day (five hours or less)
- Medicaid coverage is available
Contact us for more information.