Cancer Diagnosis at McKee Medical Center
Cancer treatment begins with an accurate diagnosis, and McKee Medical Center uses a number of cancer detection resources and state-of-the-art medical technologies to identify and stage cancers.
McKee’s cancer diagnosis resources include:
- Colorectal Screening
- Computerized Tomography (CT)
- CT Lung Screening
- Direct Label FISH DNA Probe System
- Genetic Counseling and Testing
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- R2 Early Detection Image Checker®
For additional information on cancer detection and screening, visit the American Cancer Society.