McKee Breast Center
McKee Breast Center offers a comprehensive program of services for women relating to the diagnosis and treatment of breast disease. Located in the Seven Lakes Medical Plaza on the south end of McKee Medical Center, the McKee Breast Center has a warm, pleasant atmosphere and is designed to ensure your privacy.
The McKee Breast Center offers you:
- Staff members who are sensitive to your physical and emotional needs
- Experienced MQSA-qualified physicians, mammography technologists and other specialized support staff
- A separate entrance and convenient parking
- The latest technology
- A warm, pleasant, healing physical environment
- Education and support from our breast health specialist, a registered nurse with specific training to guide women through diagnosis, treatment and recovery
Need to locate where you had a previous mammogram? Find the facility in the FDA Mammography Database.
You can also request medical records from previous breast exams to be sent to McKee Breast Center.
- Screening and diagnostic direct digital mammograms
- Breast ultrasound
- Biopsy – ultrasound-guided, stereotactic and MRI-guided
- Needle localization
- Cyst aspiration
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA scans)
We understand prompt results are important and our streamlined approach lends itself to timely results. Our expert staff will be there to help coordinate your journey should you need follow up care, surgery or other treatments.
McKee Breast Center is designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology. We are equipped with the latest technology to provide breast imaging and related services for women including bone density screening. The Breast Center is fully accredited by the Food and Drug Administration in accordance with the Mammography Quality Standards Act.