Direct Access Testing
Direct Access Testing allows you to order certain laboratory tests for yourself without the need for a physician's order.
- Testing is provided by the McKee Medical Center laboratory.
- No appointment is necessary.
- Check in at McKee's outpatient registration desk .
- Payment is due at the time of testing. Insurance will not be billed.
- Results will be mailed directly to your home, or you can call the laboratory to arrange for pick up at (970) 635-4151.
Please click on the following link to view a copy of McKee's Direct Access Request Form. You will be asked to complete a similar form when you come to the hospital for your testing.
Tests available through McKee's Direct Access Testing include:
|E24||$35||Health Panel: NA, K, Cl, Alk Phos, GGT, Glu, BUN, Creat, TP, Alb, Globulin, A/G Ratio, Ca, Uric, Chol, HDL, LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio, VLDL, Trig, LDH, AST, ALT, T Bili, Phos, Iron, TSH.|
|CBCA||$20||Complete Blood Count with differential|
|LIPD||$25||Lipid Panel (Cholesterol, Triglyceride, HDL)|
|RUDA||$35||Drug Screen (Amphetamine, Barb, Cocaine, Opiate, THC) Screening only, no confirmation performed.|
|TYP||$20||Blood Type (ABO/Rh)|
|GLU||$20||Glucose - Fasting recommended|
|PSAS||$25||Prostatic Specific Antigen Screen|
|TSH||$25||Thyroid Stimulating Hormone|
For more information, please call (970) 635-4151.