Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
McKee Medical Center recognizes that when your physician refers you for physical, occupational or speech therapy, you have a choice of providers.
Our Outpatient Rehabilitation Services staff provides an extensive list of therapy services focused on patient independence and functionality. We offer those services in a variety of convenient locations.
- Silver Lake Rehabilitation, 1805 E. 18th St. Suite 7, Loveland, CO 80538/(970) 635-4171
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy for neurological conditions such as stroke, brain injury, vestibular disorders and Parkinson’s disease.
- Lymphedema treatment
- Pediatric physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Certified hand therapist
- McKee Rehab Center, 1632 Hoffman Drive, Loveland, CO 80538/(970) 663-3720
- Orthopedic physical therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Joint replacement therapy
- Work conditioning/Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Women’s Health/pelvic floor dysfunction/incontinence
- Spine rehabilitation
- Banner Home Care - Therapy and Rehab, 320 N. Cleveland Ave., Loveland, CO 80537/(970) 669-4435