Volunteers are an essential part of McKee Medical Center. More than 400 volunteers perform a wide range of services helping McKee patients, employees and visitors.
Volunteers work in nearly all areas of the hospital from performing infant hearing screenings to assisting with clerical duties. The McKee Gift Shop, McKee Thrift Avenue and Guest Relations program are but a few of the areas where McKee volunteers make a difference for our hospital and community.
At McKee, our volunteers range in age from 14 years of age (McKee Teen Volunteer Program) to individuals in their 90s.
|Video: How Joan helps her Loveland community|
If you want a rewarding volunteer experience, McKee's Volunteer Services Department has many opportunities available. For more information, please call (970) 635-4166.
Did you know in 2013....?
- McKee volunteers contributed over 50,000 hours, making over a million dollar difference in service time alone!
- McKee had 451 volunteers.
- We have volunteers serving in 70 different service areas and positions.
- We have volunteers serving onsite and offsite, including Skyline Center for Health, Stepping Stones, our daycare center, the Thrift Shop, as well as our knitters and seamstresses.
- Our volunteers range in age from 14 to 94.
- Volunteers donated $140,979 to McKee.
- All funds raised at our Gift Shop,Thrift Shop and Craft Fair are contributed to McKee.
- You can bring your Thrift Shop donations to the Volunteer Resource Room at McKee and get a tax deductible receipt from our volunteer staff members.