Maurice I. Lyons, Jr., D.O.
Dr. Lyons practices at these clinics:
- Bachelor of Science, Rutgers University, College of Engineering, Piscataway, N.J., 1988
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, N.J., 1994
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Residency, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, N.C., July 2001-June 2003
- Vascular/Endovascular Surgery Residency, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, N.C., July 2000-June 2001
- General Surgery Residency, St. Joseph Hospital, July 1995-June 2000
- Osteopathic Internship, Presbyterian/St. Luke's Hospital, Denver, Colo., July 1994-June 1995
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon, North Colorado Medical Center, February 2007-present
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon, Front Range Cardiac, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery, P.C., July 2003-February 2007
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Lyons, please call (970) 378-4593.