James H. Beckmann, MD, FACC
My approach to care:
“Using my continuing education and active participation in national meetings, I provide my patients with personalized, scientifically sound, cardiovascular medicine. I provide care to my patients that I would expect to receive.”
Dr. Beckmann is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular diseases and interventional cardiology.
Dr. Beckmann practices at these clinics:
- Graduated magna cum laude from Furman University in Greenville, S.C.
- Graduated AOA from The Medical College of Georgia
- Completed his medicine residency and chief residency in internal medicine, as well as his cardiology fellowship, at The University of New Mexico
- Served as Director of the Coronary Care Unit at Texas Tech Health Sciences Center
- Was prominent in the training program in the Division of Cardiology at Texas Tech Health Sciences Center
- Became a fellow of the American College of Cardiology
Joined the medical staff of North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley in 1986 and North Colorado Cardiology in 2001
- Currently serves as Medical Director of Cardiovascular Services and Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at NCMC
- Joined the Cardiology Clinic at the CardioVascular Institute of North Colorado in 2007