Harold L. Chapel, MD, FACC
My approach to care:
“I practice state-of-the-art cardiology and disease management with a personal focus on the patient I believe a patient should expect prompt, courteous and state-of-the-art care in a comfortable, confidential setting.”
Dr. Chapel is board-certified in cardiovascular diseases, geriatrics and internal medicine, and is especially interested in congestive heart failure and nuclear cardiology.
Dr. Chapel practices at these clinics:
- Fort Morgan
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa with distinction from the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver
- Completed an internship and residency at the Creighton-affiliated hospitals in Omaha, Neb.
- Served a two-year obligation to the United States Public Health Service in Ripley, Tenn.
- Practiced internal medicine and geriatrics in Brush, Colo.
- Pursued a fellowship in Tennessee, where he was awarded the Bristol-Meyers Squibb Cardiology Fellow Honor
- Practiced with Waco Cardiology Associates in Texas
- Joined North Colorado Cardiology in 2002
Developed and served as medical director of the Congestive Heart Failure Clinic and North Colorado Medical Center
- Joined the Cardiology Clinic at the CardioVascular Institute of North Colorado in 2007
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Chapel, please call (970) 392-0900 or (800) 845-4411.