Arnold Edward Pfahnl, MD, PhD
Dr. Pfahnl is at these clinics:
- Bachelor of Science Biology, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy N.Y .
- MD and PhD combined, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, Fla.
- Completed a fellowship in clinical cardiac electrophysiology at the University of Florida/Shands Hospital in June 2008
- Served as a fellow in adult cardiology at Emory University School of Medicine, Division of Cardiology from July 2003 through June 2007
- Completed internal medicine residency at University of Florida/Shands Hospital in June 2003
To schedule an appointment at any of the cardiology clinics, please call (970) 392-0900 or (800) 845-4411.