Paul G. Hurst, MD, FACP, FACC
My approach to care:
“Practicing state-of-the-art cardiology with NCMC allows me to apply leading-edge science to an individual patient’s heart problem in a caring environment.”
Dr. Hurst has specific expertise in echocardiography and nuclear cardiology.
Dr. Hurst practices at these clinics:
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor of Science in Physics.
- Received his medical degree from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine with distinction
- Completed an Internal Medicine Internship, Residency, and Chief Residency at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson, Ariz.
- Was awarded a National Institute of Health Fellowship in Pharmacology in the section of Cardiology at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center
- Served as a clinical assistant professor of medicine at the Arizona Health Sciences Center College of Medicine
- Served as staff physician at the Tucson Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Was Awarded American Heart Association research grants while working at the University of Arizona Heart Center
- Became a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the American College of Physicians
Helped found North Colorado Cardiology and serves as an active physician at North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley
- Joined the Cardiology Clinic at the CardioVascular Institute of North Colorado in 2007
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Hurst, please call (970) 392-0900 or (800) 845-4411.