Lin-Wang Dong, MD, PhD
- Fort Morgan
- Earned his MD degree from NeiMengGu Medical College, China
- Earned his MS degree in cardiovascular physiology from Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang, China
- Earned his PhD in Cardiovascular Physiology and Pathology at the Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Beijing University School of Medicine, Beijing, China
- Served as a Research Assistant Professor in Cardiovascular Pharmacology, in the Department of Pharmacological and Physiological Science, St. Louis University School Of Medicine, St. Louis, Mo.
- Completed a postdoctoral fellowship in cardiovascular Pharmacology, Department of Pharmacological and Physiological Science, St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Mo.
- Served as a fellow for the Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, Beijing University School of Medicine, Beijing, China
- Worked as resident physician at the Hospital of Hebei Academy of Medical Sciences, Shijiazhuang, China
- Completed his internship and residency at Capital Health System, Helen Fuld Medical Center, New Jersey, an affiliated hospital of Robert Wood Johnson University.
- Served a cardiology fellowship at University of Colorado Hospital, Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine
- Served as an Advanced Cardiac Imaging Fellow in 3-D Echocardiography, 3-D in DSE and 3-D TEE at University of Colorado Hospital, Division of Cardiology Department of Medicine
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Dong, please call (970) 392-0900 or (800) 845-4411.