Gary A. Rath, MD, FACC
My approach to care:
“I am dedicated to providing my patients with excellent and comprehensive care for their cardiovascular problems. That also means helping patients and their families understand and maximize their cardiac health.”
Dr. Rath’s practice includes consultative cardiology, cholesterol and blood pressure management, exercise testing, echo interpretation, cardiac catheterization and coronary intervention.
Dr. Rath practices at this clinics:
- Graduated magna cum laude from St. Lawrence University, New York, as a member of Phi Beta Kappa
- Received his doctor of medicine from the University of Rochester School of Medicine, N.Y.
- Completed an internal-medicine residency in Rochester
- Trained in cardiology at the University of Pittsburgh
- Has practiced cardiology in Greeley since 1992
- Has worked with North Colorado Cardiology since the formation of the group
- Joined the Cardiology Clinic at the CardioVascular Institute of North Colorado in 2007
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Rath, please call (970) 392-0900 or (800) 845-4411.