Peter Webb, PA-C
My approach to care:
“As a physician's assistant, I strive to adhere to the standards of care set forth by our physicians, and help out in any way possible.”
Peter Webb is a board-certified physician assistant, licensed in Colorado. He is also certified as an emergency medical technician and in advanced cardiac life support.
Peter Webb practices at these clinics:
- Received his bachelor of science in medical/exercise physiology from Ball State University, Ind.
- Completed his physician assistant prerequisite courses at Metropolitan State College of Denver
- Graduated with honors from Cuyahoga College in Ohio with his associate of applied science degree
- Joined North Colorado Cardiology in 2005
- Joined the Cardiology Clinic at the CardioVascular Institute of North Colorado in 2007