Family Life Education Classes
Registration Hotline: 1-800-230-2273 (CARE)
At North Colorado Medical Center, our classes:
- Teach life-long skills you can apply to situations beyond childbirth
- Are taught by skilled nurses and highly trained, certified instructors
- Are tailored to meet your needs
- Are designed to help build confidence
- Help you make informed choices
- Provide support during the birth and in your new role as a parent.
You will soon be able to register online for Family Life Education Classes. To complete your online registration, you will need to refer to the Family Lifestyle Class Booklet 2015. We suggest that you print this document, as you will need to enter your choice of class dates on the online registration form. In addition, this booklet contains class descriptions, times, fees and the important information about Family Life Education.
For more information, contact Susie Ketchem at (970) 810-6042.
- Family Life Education Classes
- Family Lifestyle Class Booklet 2015
- Registration Information
- Registration Form (PDF)
- Meet our educators
- Monfort Family Birth Center
- Spirit of Women
There's a new FREE service to help you out! Text4baby provides totally free text messages three times a week with information to help you through your pregnancy and baby's fist year.
Text4baby is a service of the National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition.
Learn more at www.text4baby.org/