Family Life Education Classes
Registration Hotline: 1-800-230-2273 (CARE)
A healthy pregnancy, childbirth, breast feeding and parenting are all top of mind for soon-to-be parents.
At North Colorado Medical Center, our Family Life Education classes:
- Teach life-long skills you can apply to situations beyond childbirth
- Are taught by skilled nurses and highly trained, certified instructors
- Are tailored to meet your needs
- Are designed to help build confidence
- Help you make informed choices
- Provide support during the birth and in your new role as a parent.
For more information, contact Amy Casey at (970) 820-2324.