Join us for Turkey Trot 2014
Now in its 17th year, the annual Turkey Trot 2K/5K Fun Run/Walk has become part of many Northern Colorado residents’ Thanksgiving tradition.
Open to participants of all ages and abilities, the Turkey Trot is the perfect way to spend time with friends and family, promote cardiovascular and pulmonary health awareness, support local patients and work off those pre-holiday treats!
- A scenic Northern Colorado Running Club (NCRC) certified 5K course as well as a shorter 2K alternative.
- All kids 12 & under will receive finisher ribbons for both the 5K and 2K.
- 5K & 2K finish line timing and scoring will be provided by Runlimited Timing.
- Bib Chip timing technology.
- Online results will be provided by Runlimited Timing or Active.
Your entry fee includes a quality long-sleeve, 100 percent cotton T-shirt. The first 2,500 registered runners are guaranteed a shirt at packet pickup. To ensure your t-shirt size, be sure to REGISTER EARLY!!
The CardioVascular Institute of North Colorado is committed to making a difference in the lives of those with heart and pulmonary disease. Funds from this year’s race will benefit the Cardiac Rehabilitation and Pulmonary program and the patients we serve.
Parking is available in the parking garage at NCMC as well as the parking lot southeast of NCMC. Please do not park along the course.
The 5K will start at 9 a.m. and the 2K will start shortly thereafter. We ask that walkers start the race behind the runners. Registration and post-race awards will be at North Colorado Medical Center.
Help those in need!
Bring a non-perishable food item to the race to benefit the Weld Food Bank. Drop off sites will be set up at the registration.