Below are the descriptions of the volunteer positions for the 2014 Turkey Trot Race at North Colorado Medical Center on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 27. Please review the descriptions and decide on your top two choices. Then go to Online Volunteer Registration to sign up.
Email with questions.
All volunteers on race day are asked to sign-in inside the NCMC east lobby, entrance #5. Volunteers are welcome to attend post-race activities held at the east end of the NCMC campus, Lot J. Beverages and snacks will be available before and after the race. We regret that pets cannot attend for liability reasons.
- Course Marshals
- Time: 7:45-10:30 a.m.
- Locations: Outdoors at various spots along the race course.
- Description: Be on the race course to provide support, safety and encouragement to racers.
- What to bring: Wear warm clothing and bring a cell phone if possible.
- Instructions: Go to Volunteer Sign In, entrance #5. You will then follow the signs to the waiting area where you will be given a specific course assignment and map. You may drive or walk to your course location. Families are welcome but children must remain with a responsible adult. We make every effort to place family members or groups near each other on the course. Please complete a volunteer registration for each family member.
- Clean Up
- Time: 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Location: Indoors and outdoors
- Description: Moving signs, food and other items indoors.
- Instructions: Check in at the Information Table, NCMC Lot J, Entrance #6 where you will be given instructions.