There are a variety of breast cancer resources available through the Breast Center at North Colorado Medical Center:
- Image of Hope services (wig and hat bank)
- Breast prosthesis fitting
Women's Health Library
The Breast Center at Summit View Medical Commons is home to the Women’s Health Library, which is open to the public and made possible by a grant from NCMC Volunteers and the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
The library houses a variety of information on women’s health issues and has recently obtained StreaMed, a computer education system that uses videos, handouts and Web sites to bring our clients the most up-to-date information.This program can even be accessed by patients at home using a special login and can be viewed in multiple languages.
- To view StreaMed and visit the Women’s Health Library at the Breast Center on your next visit.
- The library is available to the public Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. and Saturday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Directions to Summit View Medical Commons
The Breast Center is affiliated with the following organizations, which can provide additional resources and information about breast health and screenings: