Cancer treatment begins with an accurate diagnosis, and North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) utilizes a number of cancer diagnosis resources and state-of-the-art medical technologies to identify and stage cancers.
NCMC’s cancer diagnosis resources include:
- Colorectal Screening
- Computerized Tomography (CT) (64-Slice)
- Genetic Counseling and Testing
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- R2 Early Detection Image Checker®
For additional information on cancer detection and screening, visit the American Cancer Society.