As the epicenter of cancer care in northern Colorado, North Colorado Medical Center has a rich history of providing quality cancer care services to the region.
We have been on the leading edge of cancer treatment, technological advancement, services, research, and multi-disciplinary holistic approach to care for many decades.
We are accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a "Comprehensive Community Cancer Program," and have maintained this level of designation for many years.
North Colorado Medical Center is proud to be affiliated with the Colorado Cancer Research Program, which provides our patients with access to national research studies and the most advanced treatments available. Having research studies available locally to our patients allows us to provide total quality cancer services - close to home.
In no area of medicine is coordinated, multi-disciplinary care more essential than cancer. Most cancer patients require a combination of therapies. Patients benefit enormously by being evaluated and treated by oncology specialists working in concert. The Cancer Institute at North Colorado Medical Center offers the latest state-of-the-art technology in a convenient, caring, healing environment.
- American College of Surgeons designation, "Comprehensive Community Cancer Program"
- Highest level of technology available in radiation therapy including dynamic IMRT, High Dose Rate Brachytherapy, MammoSite, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Electronic Portal Imaging
- Cancer Resource Library
- Image of Hope services (wig and hat bank)
- Breast prosthesis fitting
- Cancer research program - offering a wide array of clinical trials
- Support and education programs
- Comprehensive medical oncology services