Brian Fuller, MD
Dr. Fuller comes to Northern Colorado from Charlottesville, Va., where he served as the assistant professor in the department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics at the University of Virginia and the director of Stereotactic Radiation Services at Martha Jefferson Hospital.
He also has served as a senior investigator and special volunteer in the Radiation Oncology Branch of the National Cancer Institute.
He earned his medical degree from the University of California Los Angeles School of Medicine and served an internship in surgery at the Harbor/UCLA Medical Center. He completed a residency in radiation oncology and a fellowship in stereotactic radiosurgery/radiobiology at Stanford University.
Certifications and Licenses
- Diplomat National Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomat American Board of Radiology, Radiation Oncology
- State of California
- State of Maryland
- State of Virginia
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Association of Clinical Oncology
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- National Medical Association
- Society of Neuro-oncology
Dr. Fuller sees patients at the Cancer Institute at North Colorado Medical Center, the David Walsh Cancer Center at Sterling Regional MedCenter and the Cancer Center at McKee Medical Center in Loveland.
To make an appointment with Dr. Fuller, please call (970) 352-4121.