The Heart Failure Clinic at the CardioVascular Institute of North Colorado is a multi-disciplinary center providing consultation, medical management, education and support for patients with heart failure. Our goal is to ease your heart's workload, prevent further damage and, if possible, improve your heart's function.
Using evidence-based medicine and proven care techniques, we help patients and families manage this chronic disease. Each visit is tailored to the individual patient's needs and encourages patient-centered care and self-management.
To schedule an appointment call:
- Greeley: (970) 350-6953
- Loveland: (970) 203-2411 (NOTE: The Heart Failure Clinic at McKee Medical Center is open on Tuesday afternoons from 1 to 5 p.m.)
- Toll Free: (800) 341-9849
Your heart failure treatment will depend on several factors, including the cause and severity of your condition and your overall health. Your treatment will likely include:
- Medical procedures Some heart failure patients benefit from surgical procedures or from procedures performed in our hospital’s catheterization laboratory (“cath lab”).
- Medication Some heart-failure medications help you live longer by improving the way your heart pumps. Others relieve symptoms and help keep you out of the hospital.
- Healthy lifestyle It's important for to take charge of your health through better lifestyle choices, such as lowering salt intake, staying active and quitting smoking. Banner North Colorado has cardiac rehabilitation experts who can help you set goals and stay on track.
Do you have questions about your treatment or any of the heart care services offered at Banner North Colorado Medical Center? Email us or call us at (970) 350-6162 or (877) 455-5888.