Patients receiving orthopedic care at North Colorado Medical Center can be confident that they are getting the most current and specialized treatments available. A team works together to prepare an individualized treatment plan for each patient.
Common orthopedic procedures performed at North Colorado Medical Center:
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Back and Spine Repair and Procedures
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Hand Procedures
- Shoulder Procedures
- Ligament and Tendon Repair
- Neck Repair and Procedures
- Partial and Total Hip Replacements
- Total Knee Replacements
- Sports-related procedures including ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Repair
- Knee Repair and Procedures
Speak with your physician about treatment options at North Colorado Medical Center.
|For More Information|