Mutual Aid Agreements
Today, pre-hospital emergency services in Weld County are provided through the coordinated responses of local fire departments, medical helicopters and ground ambulance services. Weld County Paramedic Services works closely with several local paid and volunteer fire departments as well as two separate medical helicopter services.
In addition to our close working relationships with the local paid and volunteer fire departments and medical helicopters, Weld County Paramedic Services has mutual aid agreements with several neighboring ambulance providers to assure more timely responses to the outlying areas of Weld County. Those ambulance providers include:
- American Medical Response located out of Cheyenne, Wyo.
- American Medical Response located out of Boulder, Colo.
- Poudre Valley Ambulance located out of Fort Collins, Colo.
- Thompson Valley Ambulance located out of Loveland, Colo.
- Platte Valley Ambulance located out of Brighton, Colo.
- Morgan County Ambulance located out of Fort Morgan, Colo.
- Frederick – Firestone Fire Department located out of Frederick, Colo.