Atrium Apothecary at North Colorado Medical Center
Atrium Apothecary, part of the Banner Family Pharmacy program, is located within our facility and designed so patients can conveniently pick up their prescribed medications before they leave the hospital.
Try us out, and you'll appreciate how our expert pharmacists take the time for one-on-one education and personal therapy consultation. Over-the-counter medications and personal hygiene items are also available.
Hours of operation
- Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Closed on holidays
- Phone: (970) 378-4500
- Fax: (970) 378-4501
Transfer your prescription in three easy steps:
- Obtain the prescription number or medication name from your current prescription
- Obtain the phone number for the pharmacy that last filled your prescription
- Call the Atrium Apothecary and provide the information listed above, or complete the Patient Information Form and fax it to the pharmacy
Located on 16th Street, in the Main Lobby, near valet services