Pulmonary Rehab offers classes to help you breathe better with updates, information and proven techniques.
Tricks and Tools for Better Breathing
- Time: 10 a.m.-11 a.m.
- June 3, 10, 17, 24
- Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28
- Location: North Colorado Medical Center’s
Cardiopulmonary Kitchen, first floor off of east parking lot. Valet parking available at Medical Center’s Main Entrance.
- Cost: $40 for all four sessions. Classes can be purchased individually for $10 per class. The book Living Well with Chronic Lung Disease is available for $5/book. Please pay by check or exact change.
- Information: Call (970) 350-6924 to register or for answers to specific questions about the classes.
- Printable schedule
Sessions will include:
- Class 1: Respiratory Medications & Equipment: the Miracles that keep you “open” and going
- Class 2: Breathing & Pacing Techniques: THE Techniques our patients tell us help them the most.
- Class 3: Oxygen—Pulse Oximetry Monitoring: Do I really need it?
- Class 4: Keeping the Bugs at Bay: Triggers, Early Warning Signs, and Infection Control