North Colorado Medical Center is committed to making a difference in people’s lives through excellent rehabilitative care.
We offer rehabilitation services in various locations throughout Northern Colorado to help patients reach their highest level of function as quickly and safely as possible.
Rehabilitation Services at North Colorado Medical Center:
- Acceleration Sports Training – A specialized program for athletes designed to increase strength, balance, agility, flexibility and speed, improve running biomechanics and reduce the risk of injuries associated with athletic participation.
- Hand & Occupational Therapy – Specialized skilled therapy for hand and upper extremity injuries including rehabilitation following injuries, surgeries and burns to the hand.
- Incontinence Treatment – Therapist trained and experienced in the treatment of male and female urinary and fecal incontinence issues utilizing high-tech biofeedback, specific muscle training, postural education and lifestyle adjustments.
- Industrial Rehabilitation – Offering Functional Capacity Evaluations, work conditioning programs, post-offer job screening assessments and return to work programs as well as on-site job function evaluations and ergonomic assessments.
- Lymphedema Management Program – Skilled treatment and education for patients with disorders of the lymphatic system.
- Manual Therapy – Skilled hands-on manual techniques for spine, extremity and soft tissue injuries.
- Neuro Rehabilitation – Occupational and Physical Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology services for adults with neurological deficits resulting from stroke, head injury, spinal cord injury, trauma and progressive disease processes.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy – Physical Therapy treatment for those suffering from injury, illness or surgery of the musculoskeletal system.
- Pediatrics – Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology treatment for developmental/neurological issues, injuries or illnesses provided by skilled therapists trained in meeting the unique needs of patients at each age level from the premature infant through the adolescent.
- Speech & Language Pathology – Pediatric and adult programs to treat and work with patients facilitating improvement of all modes of communication, cognition and swallowing.
- Sportsmedicine – Comprehensive services for athletes including prevention, care and rehabilitation of sports injuries for athletes of all ages and activity levels including school aged, collegiate, adult and professional.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – Specialized treatment for those experiencing vertigo, dizziness, frequent falls, equilibrium or imbalance problems.