Monfort Family Birth Center
At North Colorado Medical Center, each month approximately 200 babies and mothers enjoy the comfort and excellent care provided by our expert staff in Monfort Family Birth Center.
Our birth center features spacious mother-baby rooms and a redesigned neonatal intensive care nursery.
Labor and Delivery
Monfort Family Birth Center offers:
- Ten labor and delivery rooms equipped for mother's comfort and relaxation.
- Four outpatient triage rooms.
- Three rooms specially designed for pregnant women who need short- or long-term hospitalization prior to delivery.
- Two operating rooms for cesarean births and surgical procedures.
- A post-surgical recovery area.
At North Colorado Medical Center, our classes teach not only childbirth preparation but life-long skills you can apply to situations as you care for your new baby. The classes are taught by skilled nurses and highly trained, certified instructors. Learn more
Mother and Baby Care
Our Mother/Baby rooms give us 22 family-friendly rooms specifically designed to promote mother's comfort and bonding with your new baby.
Friends and relatives are allowed to attend the birth—at the mom’s discretion— and are always welcome to visit.