Ask the Expert Series
Sterling Regional MedCenter provides health-related seminars to increase eastern Colorado residents' knowledge on timely health topics.
To help with this, Banner Health professionals are offering their expertise on a variety of health care topics through lectures and health articles.
Our Ask the Expert series is held in our Logan/Pawnee Conference Room at Sterling Regional MedCenter. Call (800) 230-2273 (CARE) to reserve your seat for these free events. Walk ins are welcome.
Upcoming lectures TBA
Ask the Expert Articles
Read more about:
- Manage your health care with MyBanner
- Keeping weekend warriors injury free Featuring Tiffany Contet, PA-C
- Take steps to protect your foot health Featuring Keyna May, MD
- Sports physicals Featuring Jeffery Bacon, DO
- Treatment of Gallstones Featuring Kilsan Koh, MD
- Labor Induction Featuring L. Ginger Frederiksen, MD, FACOG
- It's important to know your numbers Featuring Keyna May, MD
- DASH Lifestyle Plan Featuring John Drury, MD
- Recognizing early warning signs of Alzheimer's Featuring Dominique Walker, MD
- Lung Cancer Screening Featuring Gregory Golden, DO
- Back-to-School Checkups Featuring Adam Mackintosh, DO
- Skin Cancer Featuring Neil Banga, MD
- Signs & Symptoms of a Stroke Featuring Christy Young, MD
- Snoring and sleep apnea Featuring Shirley Nix, MD
- Symptoms and treatment of prolapsed uterus Featuring L. Ginger Frederiksen, MD, FACOG