Tough Enough to Wear Pink
The Tough Enough to Wear Pink program at Sterling Regional MedCenter is dedicated to providing local funding for breast cancer awareness, prevention and screenings.
The 2014 Tough Enough to Wear Pink rodeo will be held Friday, August 8 at the Logan County Fair and Rodeo.
How to buy a 2014 T-shirt:
- Email the 2014 T-shirt Order Form
- Purchase a t-shirt at the KPMX radio booth during the following times:
- Wednesday, August 6, 4-8 p.m.
- Thursday, August 7, 4-8 p.m.
- Friday, August 8, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Qualifications for Tough Enough to Wear Pink Program
Sterling Regional MedCenter offers free mammograms through the Tough Enough to Wear Pink campaign in conjunction with the Logan County Fair and Rodeo. Financial assistance is available for those with limited or no insurance. Individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Live in Logan County
- Have limited or no insurance to pay for exam
- At least one year since last mammogram (unless otherwise recommended)
- Meet income guidelines (net household income)
As of June 2014, Sterling Regional MedCenter has raised more than $88,000 and provided mammograms and ultrasounds to women in our community.
All monies raised by Sterling Regional MedCenter and Logan County Fair and Rodeo will stay in our local community.
For more information about the Tough Enough to Wear Pink Program or to find out if you qualify for a free mammogram, please email us or call (970) 521-3146.