Sterling Regional MedCenter offers premier orthopedic treatment. Orthopedic specialists work together with a variety of other professionals to create each patient with an individualized treatment plan.
Among the most common orthopedic procedures performed at Sterling Regional MedCenter are:
- Arthroscopic surgeries of the knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle
- Fracture repairs
- Partial and total joint replacements of the hip, knee and shoulder
- Sports-related procedures including anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) repair
- Back surgery to include discography, laminectomy, decompression, and discectomy
- Variety of hand and foot/ankle procedures
The hospital also offers procedural and post-procedural pain blocks, continuous pain blocks as well as an outpatient chronic pain clinic.
|For More Information|