Banner Health Clinic
Based in western Nebraska and located in the same facility as Ogallala Community Hospital, our group includes family practice physicians, physician assistants, and an orthopedic surgeon.
Our team takes time to become familiar with your health history and truly listens to your concerns.
Banner Health Clinic offers a wide range of services including:
- Well-child checkups and immunizations
- Well woman and well man exams
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma and high cholesterol
- Obstetrical care
- Sports injury and fracture care
- Preventive medicine and management programs
- Accident and injury care, including workers' compensation
We welcome children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients, including those covered by Medicare. For continuity of care, we work closely with the physicians at the Specialty Clinic. Our practice offers same-day and next-day appointments. View additional information on patient forms and other resources.
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
After Hours Clinic:
Every Saturday from 8:00 - noon. No appointment necessary, last walk in at 11:45 a.m.
- To schedule an appointment, call (308) 284-3645
- After hours emergency, please call (308) 284-4011