Ask the Expert Series
Ogallala Community Hospital proudly supports community events and provides health-related informational series, Ask the Expert, to increase western Nebraska residents' knowledge on timely health topics.
We encourage patients to ask questions and learn more about their health. To help with this, Banner Health professionals are offering their expertise on a variety of health care topics through lectures and health articles.
Our Ask the Expert series is held in our Large Conference Room located just off the Banner Health Clinic lobby. Call 1-800-230-CARE to reserve your seat for these free events.
Ask the Expert Articles
Read more about:
- Healthy Holidays Featuring Gabriel Godina, MD
- Breast Cancer Screening Featuring Shane Banks, DO
- Prostate Cancer Featuring Monica Patin, PA-C
- Colonoscopy Featuring Gabriel Godina, MD
- Back to School Checkups Featuring Crystal Orr, PA-C
- Skin Cancer Featuring Monica Patin, PA-C
- When do I come to the Emergency department for lake injuries? Featuring Gabriel Godina, MD
- How often do I need a mammogram and why? Featuring J. Matt Byrd, MD
- Joint Pain Featuring Van Wahlgren, MD, orthopedic surgeon