Ogallala Community Hospital offers childbirth education classes throughout the year.
- Tues, June 4 and Wed., June 5
- 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Large Conference Room
Registered nurses will lead the class in discussing topics such as:
- Prenatal care
- Getting ready for delivery
- Stages of labor
- Pain medication options
- Breast feeding
- Delivery (vaginal and c-section)
- Postpartum depression
- What to bring to the hospital.
- Fee: $45; for those who do not have Medicaid and need assistance, financial aid may be available.
Parents-to-be can have a tour of the labor and delivery area if it’s available.
To register, please call 1-800-230-CARE (2273).