Ask the Expert Series
Ogallala Community Hospital proudly supports community events and provides health-related informational series, Ask the Expert, to increase western Nebraska residents' knowledge on timely health topics.
We encourage patients to ask questions and learn more about their health. To help with this, Banner Health professionals are offering their expertise on a variety of health care topics through lectures and health articles.
Our Ask the Expert series is held in our Large Conference Room located just off the Banner Health Clinic lobby. Call 1 (800) 230-2273 (CARE) to reserve your seat for these free events.
Join us for a heart to heart about atrial fibrillation with cardiologist, Dr. Nelson Prager, and learn about warning signs and strategies for living with A-fib.
Dr. Prager specializes in cardiac electrophysiology, heart rhythm disturbances, and coronary artery disease.
- Thurs., March 27
- noon - 1 p.m.
- Light lunch provided
Ask the Expert Articles
Read more about:
- Labor Induction Featuring J. Matt Byrd, MD
- DASH--Heart Healthy Lifestyle Plan Featuring J. Matt Byrd, MD
- Healthy Holidays at the New Year Featuring Crystal Orr, PA-C
- Healthy Holidays Featuring Gabriel Godina, MD
- Breast Cancer Screening Featuring Shane Banks, DO
- Prostate Cancer Featuring Monica Patin, PA-C
- Colonoscopy Featuring Gabriel Godina, MD
- Back-to-School checkups Featuring Crystal Orr, PA-C
- Skin Cancer Featuring Monica Patin, PA-C
- When do I come to the Emergency department for lake injuries? Featuring Gabriel Godina, MD
- How often do I need a mammogram and why? Featuring J. Matt Byrd, MD
- Joint Pain Featuring Van Wahlgren, MD, orthopedic surgeon