IV therapies such as chemotherapy, IV antibiotics, biotherapies, IV hydration and electrolyte replacement, and blood transfusions are an important part of the treatment of cancer, arthritis, osteoporosis and multiple sclerosis.
Benefits of Infusion Therapy at Ogallala Community Hospital
- Highly personalized, one on-one care with certified chemotherapy nurses
- Newly constructed Infusion Center offers a private, quiet area complete with comfortable recliners and individual televisions.
- No travel time for treatment
- Nurses available for consultation personally or by phone when you have question
To minimize travel for Keith County and surrounding area residents, our nurses can coordinate chemotherapy treatment for patients under the care of oncologists from other health care facilities.
- Chemotherapy (including management of ambulatory pumps)
- IV Therapy and IV antibiotics
- Hydration and electrolyte replacement
- Central line and catheter care
- Blood and albumin/platelet transfusions
- Gamma Globulin therapy
- Biotherapy (Remicade/Tysabri)
- Injections (including Neulasta, Aranesp and Lovenox)
For more information, please call (308) 284-7230.